Dovii

FishRetard

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2014
Canada
I bought 4-1" Dovii juvies to see if I can get a pair. Have them in my 55 to grow out before they go to my 180. Maybe will have to get another, larger tank! They were shy the first day but yesterday they were out and eating like pigs. Already look like they have grown

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

tanyaelec11

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 4, 2012
canada
that's great ! welcome to the dovi club. If you want to get rid of one in a little while send me a message . I will have more room for another next week ! :)

FishRetard

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2014
Canada
I am hoping to get a pair from these and then i'll have 1 or 2 to rehome. I may put 1 in my 125. If you look to rehome that veija I may have a tank ;)

Sent from my SGH-I467M using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
Keep an extra female somewhere just in case... sometimes the male will kill the female

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

FishRetard

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2014
Canada
Keep an extra female somewhere just in case... sometimes the male will kill the female

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Good idea, I will if I have another. Hopefully I have 2 males, 2 females

Sent from my SGH-I467M using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

carl_d_c

Exodon
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2014
Mineral Wells, Texas
Congratulations!!! Dovii are great, big personalities.
Some other aggressive fish to act as a target, to try to divert some aggression away from each other can be good too, helped mine to become a pair.

FishRetard

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2014
Canada
Congratulations!!! Dovii are great, big personalities.
Some other aggressive fish to act as a target, to try to divert some aggression away from each other can be good too, helped mine to become a pair.
That's a good idea. I have a few fish in my current stock that will be able to hold their own for a bit anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store