ID THIS LITTLE DAT PLEASE

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
That's an indo.It looks to be about two inches which could put it in the twenty to thirty dollar range.

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
WHAT IS IT? AND WHATS IT WORTH?
I can see from your caps your are really hoping someone is going to say it's ST dat pulcher and you have found gold

Sorry to say you haven't

It's a IT indo all depending on size it's probably worth $30 max

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

TheBroc

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2014
CALIFORNIA
I can see from your caps your are really hoping someone is going to say it's ST dat pulcher and you have found gold

Sorry to say you haven't

It's a IT indo all depending on size it's probably worth $30 max

No. Its cause cap lock was on and I didn't care to change it. I don't even know what a ST dat pulcher is. This is the first dat I've ever owned and don't know much about them

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
No. Its cause cap lock was on and I didn't care to change it. I don't even know what a ST dat pulcher is. This is the first dat I've ever owned and don't know much about them
What you have is a IT and at 1" it's probably worth what you paid for it if it was ST which look exactly the same to the untrained eye it would be worth $300+ even for 1" and probably $2000+ for 20"

Matt S

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2012
Mass
Op you got a good deal at that price. As long as you enjoy the fish and like the fish that's what counts the most!
Don't listen to T1 very rarely does he ever have anything good or productive to say and he enjoys just putting people down for whatever reason. I see him do it all the time

Also op just remember a fish is only worth what someone will pay for it!! That's why all that's important is that you enjoy it !! Yeah there are guidelines about price on things but many many times I have over paid to get my hands on something that I really liked or always wanted as I'm sure many other people have on this site for fish they have or had...
So in a nut shell that's why people say it's only worth what someone is willing to pay for it
The most important thing is that your enjoying your fish and that that allows you to enjoy your hobby !!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store