help anchor worms ?

cocoa3212000

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 5, 2010
Quebec,Canada
Start from beginning. It would appear that I picked up some anchor worms with a batch of feeder goldfish. I vbuy them for my columbian spotted pike all I can get it to eat. AQnyway problem is this my 30 something inch fire eel has them and stopped eating,also have large clown loaches with him and other fish.I live in quebec Canada,med are not available.Ordered Microbe-lift lice&anchor worm does not seem too be helping lost 2 six inch clowns in last 3 days.I purchased some Tetra parasite guard,was wondering would it be safe for scales fish.Any help would be appreciated,thanks.

cocoa3212000

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 5, 2010
Quebec,Canada
Fed up of watching my fish suffer. Wish there was something more I could do to help them. I had high hopes for the Microbe-Lift stuff, but so far I do not see any improvement. It has been 10 days I have given them their second treatment last Friday the 22nd. Have had these fish for years and have kinda grown attached to them. The pet stores I have talked to say when they had a anchor worm problem they flushed the fish could not get rid of them. More money in meds than fish were worth. Not my case must have 1000 dollars in fish in that aquarium. They are all the fish I have had the longest. really really bummed about all this. thanks..

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
Try dimilin. I think new England koi still sells it

Sent from my SM-N900T using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

mike_sema

Hail Hogs
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2008
HOT Water
First thing I would do is get help, remove fish then remove worms, anchor worms are nasty and can cause other problems down the road. I have used Dimilin-X in the past to kill the life cycle.
uploadfromtaptalk1409099895045.jpg
This bottle treats 25k gallons
Www.sugarcreekfishery.com

Sent from my SM-G900V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store