Blood parrots!

bloodlucky

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2014
New York
Anyone else love blood parrots? I've only had them for a few weeks but they're great! Post anythign and everything related to BP!

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1409104658.440445.jpg

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1409104678.115448.jpg

This is a pic of them realizing I was watching the whole time

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1409104747.203483.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Crazy mike

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 22, 2012
Vacaville,California
These are a pair of blood parrots I had about a year and a half ago got rehomed and I slightly miss them lolImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1409104978.968114.jpgImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1409104990.150603.jpgImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1409105021.500646.jpg
These are some baseball sized blood parrots I saw at a store in San Jose, Cali a while back ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1409105099.613509.jpgImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1409105109.197583.jpg

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

bloodlucky

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2014
New York
These are a pair of blood parrots I had about a year and a half ago got rehomed and I slightly miss them lolView attachment 1033734View attachment 1033735View attachment 1033736
These are some baseball sized blood parrots I saw at a store in San Jose, Cali a while back View attachment 1033737View attachment 1033738

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Awesome pics! I think the middle one in the second row is a jellybean parrot to be specific, but idk for sure

Ponera

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
of all the users on all the websites in all of the internet bloodlucky is literally the last user i'd expect to start an I love bp's fan thread. :p

Ponera

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
Can you do me a favour? Can you go and learn literally every single thing there is to learn about BP's, their parent species and etc? Like where they come from, their closest species, their foods, their best friends, their favourite star trek series etc*?

Your enthusiasm is amazing, I've known it with a lot of species. Now make use of it, friend!

*if they like something other than Next Gen as best series then I think we all know what needs to be done.

bloodlucky

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2014
New York
Can you do me a favour? Can you go and learn literally every single thing there is to learn about BP's, their parent species and etc? Like where they come from, their closest species, their foods, their best friends, their favourite star trek series etc*?

Your enthusiasm is amazing, I've known it with a lot of species. Now make use of it, friend!

*if they like something other than Next Gen as best series then I think we all know what needs to be done.
Lol, well supposedly their parents are a red devil and severum, and there's been controversy because it's a man made fish, but I still love em. It's interesting that because their parents have polar opposite personalities, a BP's personality can range from really either timid or aggressive. From what I understand their diet is pretty wide, as long as it doesn't have trouble fitting through their deformed little mouths. That's not to say there isn't a lot more to them, I'm still researching here and there, esp their compatibility

Crazy mike

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 22, 2012
Vacaville,California
Lol, well supposedly their parents are a red devil and severum, and there's been controversy because it's a man made fish, but I still love em. It's interesting that because their parents have polar opposite personalities, a BP's personality can range from really either timid or aggressive. From what I understand their diet is pretty wide, as long as it doesn't have trouble fitting through their deformed little mouths. That's not to say there isn't a lot more to them, I'm still researching here and there, esp their compatibility

They aren't Midas/red devil x severum. That's proved false in the sticky I believe

Sent from my VS840 4G

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store