Any frosg or toads that would go in a 30 gallon tank

JackDempsey72

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 17, 2014
Bristol/uk
Hi I was looking at few toads and frogs at the shop and in a garden and thought that I'd get frogs or toads instead of a puffer and was probably gonna get a 30 gallon but could somebody tell me how to set up, care for and
what I could have. Thanks in advanced

convict360

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
Scotland
Have you looked at African clawed frogs? They get pretty big and would do well in a 30g, super easy to take care of too; they'll eat pretty much anything.

They are also quite goofy looking in an interesting way

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

JackDempsey72

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 17, 2014
Bristol/uk
Have you looked at African clawed frogs? They get pretty big and would do well in a 30g, super easy to take care of too; they'll eat pretty much anything.

They are also quite goofy looking in an interesting way

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
I saw those. Are they land and would I be able to have a few or some different species with him?

Aw3s0m3

Piranha
MFK Member
May 6, 2012
Over there
African clawed frogs are 100% fully aquatic. The pixie frogs are really cool! They're super lazy but get huge but will eat absolutely ANYTHING! Even if it doesn't fit in it its mouth, it'll try to eat it

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

JackDempsey72

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 17, 2014
Bristol/uk
African clawed frogs are 100% fully aquatic. The pixie frogs are really cool! They're super lazy but get huge but will eat absolutely ANYTHING! Even if it doesn't fit in it its mouth, it'll try to eat it

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Wow. Would it fit in a 30 gallon at the fully grown size? Also how big do they get

carl_d_c

Exodon
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2014
Mineral Wells, Texas
I used to have fire belly toads and newts, they are semi aquatic, you can set up an interesting tank with different levels and plants, and if they are happy, they will sing for you!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store