CB Koliba

King-eL

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2008
Philippines and Canada
Finally got myself 2 CB Kolibas. These are not the CB Nigerian laps. I know some stores will label CB nigerian lap as koliba. Do not be fool and make sure you know to tell difference as CB nigeria laps are much cheaper. Another name for koliba in the market is also known cobra bichir which is another marketing scheme.

crankyboiy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
I also bought 4x 5"captive bred kolibas from spencer jack in winnipeg 4 days ago, ive been going to his site daily for 2 weeks striaght just to see if he received his african shipment and went to his shop on the day he got it. I had to get 4 to get a cheaper discount at 35$ each. Im trying to post pictires but it wont let me on my phone.
Finally got myself 2 CB Kolibas. These are not the CB Nigerian laps. I know some stores will label CB nigerian lap as koliba. Do not be fool and make sure you know to tell difference as CB nigeria laps are much cheaper. Another name for koliba in the market is also known cobra bichir which is another marketing scheme.

King-eL

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2008
Philippines and Canada
I also bought 4x 5"captive bred kolibas from spencer jack in winnipeg 4 days ago, ive been going to his site daily for 2 weeks striaght just to see if he received his african shipment and went to his shop on the day he got it. I had to get 4 to get a cheaper discount at 35$ each. Im trying to post pictires but it wont let me on my phone.
Try to download the photobucket app or any other app that let u upload pics

Keman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2014
Auburn, wa
Love the pics with glowing eyes. Will those guys get aggressive toward each other with so many in one tank?

SawickiB

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2014
FL, United States
Love the pics with glowing eyes. Will those guys get aggressive toward each other with so many in one tank?
Actually most if not all bichirs prefer the company of other bichirs :D

Vancouver_98683

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2010
King el. They are nice looking cb kolibas. I'll include a pic of my cb Nigerian lap in here just to reference. These are the majority that are rampant in the marketplace at the moment. There's lot of confusion for buyers hoping to get a koliba and paying the higher prices. Can u explain the subtle differences between these two variants? Just do individuals looking at your pits can make a knowledgeable purchase. Thxs

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store