MFK tattoo???

760fishaddict

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2014
yucca valley
Ok I'm going tobe getting a aro tattoo on my arm and I was thinking about puting the MFK logo under it. Am I allowed todo it? I kno I have only been a member for a couple months but I've been fish keeping for 10 years and have been a member of many diffrent forum's and when your home you kno it what do you guys think?

ragin_cajun

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2013
South Louisiana
I think you should save the money you're gonna spend on the tatoo and put it toward a bigger tank.

Crazy mike

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 22, 2012
Vacaville,California
I don't think copyright infringement extend to tattoos lol, do what you want. Although money towards tank stuff is always better.

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

760fishaddict

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2014
yucca valley
My tank is complete it doesnt need anything else and its a 350g tank so I think the tank size is big anuff.

Heretik

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2013
The Great White North
I have both my arms done including the chest as well as both legs. Your tattoos and what you choose to put on your body is your decision and requires no validation from anyone. With that said i love srv, photography, football etc, but would never tattoo canon or anything like that on me. Thats my own personal decision. Point is do what you want dude cause the tattoo aint for anyone but you.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Eclipse390

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2011
Hudson Valley, NY
I have both my arms done including the chest as well as both legs. Your tattoos and what you choose to put on your body is your decision and requires no validation from anyone. With that said i love srv, photography, football etc, but would never tattoo canon or anything like that on me. Thats my own personal decision. Point is do what you want dude cause the tattoo aint for anyone but you.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
+1

Sent from my SM-G900V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

brich999

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2010
New Hampshire
No laws against it, checkout ebay and how many people sell parts of their body for advertising haha if anything I think mfk would support free advertisement. Also gotta see pics when its done

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store