Blue ornate bichir

Dr.B

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2012
Texas
Yeah it's just the lighting if there were any blue ornates it would be the result of dying them. Unfortunately some will start to pop up sooner or later, because they are already dying sens

SawickiB

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2014
FL, United States
Yeah it's just the lighting if there were any blue ornates it would be the result of dying them. Unfortunately some will start to pop up sooner or later, because they are already dying sens
When did this start happening??!?!?! I just cant understand people who want colored fish instead of their natural color, which is way more beautiful. Just ignorance...

Ive seen it on the new african clawed frogs which is absolutely apauling, i miss my old albino ACF, but id never buy those things.

madjester101

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2012
Amarillo TX
Haha my ornate looks like this and I was pissed. I changed for a dark substrate to a lighter substrate and low and be hold he went from a super dark black with bright yellow spots to a lighter grayish blue kinda color.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

madjester101

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2012
Amarillo TX
From this to that ill have to get a better pic so you can see it better this is just the one I had in my gallery as im not by my tank right now
Sent from my SCH-I535 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

uploadfromtaptalk1410218634668.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1410218660337.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store