air bubble in eye

vanimate

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 3, 2005
Chicago ŅŞ
My S.chuatsi seems to have a pocket of air inside his left eye. It was just a little bubble yesterday, but now it seems to cover the whole eye. What is this and what can I do for him? Please advise.

DSC02027.JPG

DSC02021.JPG

ammerman19

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 31, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
This happened to my Red Dvil when my heater stayed on and fried most of my fish. I had him for about about two weeks and he was never the same again just layed at the back of the tank and didn't eat. If your fish is moving around and eating then I have no idea. Actually i have no idea what happened to my rd either.

vanimate

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 3, 2005
Chicago ŅŞ
ammerman19;735747; said:
This happened to my Red Dvil when my heater stayed on and fried most of my fish. I had him for about about two weeks and he was never the same again just layed at the back of the tank and didn't eat. If your fish is moving around and eating then I have no idea. Actually i have no idea what happened to my rd either.
Heater is fine, and hes still very active, eating and hunting. Water parameters are good.

ammerman19

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 31, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
hmmm I dunno yeah yould notice if what happened to my tank happened to yours since I lost a red snakehead, Albino tiger O, Bluegill, GT, siscilian worm and a regular tiger O

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store