Free 22-23" Clown Knife. Pu/delivery available 97756

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENT

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2007
OREGON
Hey guys I have a 22-23" clown looking for a new home. I got him from my LFS he was in a 55 gallon so I felt sorry for him. Trying to improve my water quality so I would like to find this guy a nice home. Did I say Free..... :nilly:

I may be headed to the Valley/Portland in the next few weeks. I can bring him with me and meet up if needed. Otherwise if your in Central Oregon come get him.

MoNsTeR FiS

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 5, 2014
USA
Can you ship?

RequiemTCE

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 15, 2011
Portland, OR
God I wish I could take this, since I love big knifes. I would, if I knew that it wouldn't torture a 180 with 4 6-14" SA cichlids and a 20" ornate bichir. In a new york minute. I've already got a nice 25" royal in my 150, but he's got quite an attitude. I can only keep really aggressive cichlids with him. The last time he was with Oscars/Severums/etc(which is what's in my 180) he just terrorized them and kept them constantly injured and stressed out - the last time he was with my ornate bichir he took a particular interest in the bichir, he bit off ALL of it's top fins... I'm really surprised that they all grew back. It took over a year.

TRENT

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2007
OREGON
God I wish I could take this, since I love big knifes. I would, if I knew that it wouldn't torture a 180 with 4 6-14" SA cichlids and a 20" ornate bichir. In a new york minute. I've already got a nice 25" royal in my 150, but he's got quite an attitude. I can only keep really aggressive cichlids with him. The last time he was with Oscars/Severums/etc(which is what's in my 180) he just terrorized them and kept them constantly injured and stressed out - the last time he was with my ornate bichir he took a particular interest in the bichir, he bit off ALL of it's top fins... I'm really surprised that they all grew back. It took over a year.
Time to upgrade then you will have plenty of room. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store