MFK Member
Mar 10, 2014
Singapore
[video=youtube_share;KZjbmGWhg2U]http://youtu.be/KZjbmGWhg2U[/video]

24" x 24" x 28"(height) Vertical tank.

running on a fluval 406 external canister,
its actually in my bedroom. heh

night light scene at the end of the video, nice to sleep to heh

Excuse the weird comm choices, i actually lost quite a number of fish to get these to live peacefully together. ( or rather, these are the ones left that didnt get eaten up or fought to death )

enjoy :)

(PS: my fishkeeping goal, is to comm fish that shouldnt be comm-ed together and have them live peacefully alongside one another!)

vr6fan

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2010
Waukesha, WI
Wow bro those fish are really cramped in there, especially the ray...also what's up with the saltwater coral? Neat tank but needs smaller fish.

TAiZi

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 10, 2014
Singapore
its not saltwater coral:p its artificial resin made to "look" like saltwater coral. Tank is 70 gallons, yea i know i'm running overstocked. Hence i do more regular water changes and filter canister cleaning.

Ninjabadger

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2014
Henlow, UK
I appreciate the concept of running overstocked, I'm doing so at the moment to help with some agression issues myself but those fish are going to outgrow that tank.
The Gar isn't going to have enough room to turn around once he gets bigger.

Is there a plan to move them to a bigger tank in the future? IMHO this can't really be a forever home for the stock you're running there.

TAiZi

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 10, 2014
Singapore
True, i will have to observe and see what fate has in store. I have an outdoor garden pond but the theme is different. There is a remote possibility some or most of the fish wont grow due to the size of the tank itself. I will keep everyone updated.

poppalina

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 26, 2010
Boston
True, i will have to observe and see what fate has in store. I have an outdoor garden pond but the theme is different. There is a remote possibility some or most of the fish wont grow due to the size of the tank itself. I will keep everyone updated.
Really

PDRed302

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2011
Fort Worth Texas
Holy smokes, that is a full tank.

There is a remote possibility some or most of the fish wont grow due to the size of the tank itself. I will keep everyone updated.
Lol

If I may offer some advice, take it for what it't worth, perhaps a planted tank of small fish with some inverts, or a saltwater tank with smaller fish might be better suited for that tank.

rodger

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
Kansas City
That is just ridiculous.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

shawe1

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2013
Hertfordshire, England
Are you seriously content with that?

I wouldnt even put all those fish in a 125g. With a tank of those dimensions you are very limited to what you can keep in there.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store