What does it take?

Mrs. Nicky

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 3, 2014
Norfolk, Va
So up until now I have loved jack dempseys. I had one for 3 years and he was my pride and joy. He jumped to his death. I recently purchased another one and he is Nothing like Romeo. He is the biggest jerk to my green terror and now that he has grown a little I noticed that the shape of his nose is a little awkard. I am pretty sure he is going to put an end to my love for jack dempseys. I am just curious to know, what experience have you had that changed your opinion of a certain type of fish? Please explain

***My hobby is like a flower on a plant. They make the plant look beautiful and feel Proud. ***

Crazy mike

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 22, 2012
Vacaville,California
Watching my oscar eat my green terror when I first got my 55, underestimating the evil that is a blackbelt. The blackbelt which was very young at the time slowly worked it's way through 5 silver dollars it's size or bigger. But that comes with cichlids. No two are the same, it's like expecting a dog to act like a previous one you had just cause they are the same breed

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Mrs. Nicky

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 3, 2014
Norfolk, Va
"No two are the same, it's like expecting a dog to act like a previous one you had just cause they are the same breed"

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app[/QUOTE]

Very true, it is such a shame to lose such a special fish.

***My hobby is like a flower on a plant. They make the plant look beautiful and feel Proud. ***

jclyde13

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 18, 2009
Louisville, KY
Red belly pacu... If you know anything about them, I'm sure you can guess what my experience was like. Just learned that they really aren't aquarium fish.

This is my 4,000th post on MFK :nilly:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store