Looking for a delhezi

frecklecarousel

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2014
Va, USA
So I am setting up a 90g for a delhezi, and I have just about everything ready except the fish.

Does anyone have a specific breeder that they recommend? I am leery of ordering online without seeing the pattern, but the health and quality of the fish comes first, and I don't necessarily trust my LFS to get good stock if I ask them to order.

Also, hi! This is my first post here, and will be my first bichir once he/she is ready. I'm really excited for it!

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
+1 for JA. I have ordered from aquatic daycare and was pleased.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

SawickiB

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2014
FL, United States
+1 from both JA and Aquatic daycare, i might also add fishonlinerus on ebay has quite a few bichirs in stock and i have bought multiple fish from him with no issues, i even received a fish that died days later and got a refund, nice guy. His shipping is also only 15$ which my wallet appreciates, but yea thats just my opinion all 3 of these places have given me quality bichirs! :D

frecklecarousel

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2014
Va, USA
This will be ur first bichir I'm sure it won't be ur last lol once u get it it will be ur fav fish ... U will get the bichir addiction ... Jurassic aqautics and aqauticdaycare r prob the best

Oh, I'm sure it won't. They are already one of my favorites, just wish I had the space for an ornate!

Thanks for the recommendations, I hadn't heard of JA but they seem really well respected with some great quality. They are definitely a top contender! The only other place I have been considering is Toyin, who also seems to have a ton of recommendations. I like that JA posts the pictures though, I wonder if they would grab a few of their available dels when I am ready to order. Best of both worlds, quality and picking out my favorite pattern.

Askaleymanfish

Aimara
MFK Member
May 15, 2014
Danville Virginia
Oh, I'm sure it won't. They are already one of my favorites, just wish I had the space for an ornate!

Thanks for the recommendations, I hadn't heard of JA but they seem really well respected with some great quality. They are definitely a top contender! The only other place I have been considering is Toyin, who also seems to have a ton of recommendations. I like that JA posts the pictures though, I wonder if they would grab a few of their available dels when I am ready to order. Best of both worlds, quality and picking out my favorite pattern.
Toyin is one of the best but...... Good luck with that lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store