Please Id this endli

Askaleymanfish

Aimara
MFK Member
May 15, 2014
Danville Virginia
What do you mean by funny looking black volta? It's one of the best black volta on here.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Lol no no ... I meant that's funny it is yours I just seen it on photo bucket .... That is a nice black Volta ... Sry shoulda put some dots between that's funny and nice bv lol my bad

Khapham_1997

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2013
My house!!!!!
Lol no no ... I meant that's funny it is yours I just seen it on photo bucket .... That is a nice black Volta ... Sry shoulda put some dots between that's funny and nice bv lol my bad

Lol. Alright thanks! And yeah. Hao, a mfker posted up on there. You have some nice bichirs too!
And if you want to see some new guine endli, try go to JA's photos album. I think they got some

Askaleymanfish

Aimara
MFK Member
May 15, 2014
Danville Virginia
Lol. Alright thanks! And yeah. Hao, a mfker posted up on there. You have some nice bichirs too!
And if you want to see some new guine endli, try go to JA's photos album. I think they got some

Thanks but my bichirs are no where near as nice a lot of ppls on here but I still love em lol I'm tryin to get some nicer ones .... I no ja has some on their older posts but I can't ever get any of ja's pics to load up idk y it's only their pics everyone else's loads fine

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store