BD Pup - Sept 2014 Update

chen

Candiru
MFK Member
May 10, 2005
Canada
Decided to keep a couple of pairs of my BD pups for myself...last night I decided to put the 2 males born at the end of July into the main tank with the rest of the folks....looks pretty good so far. The male pups are approx. 7-8". I'll introduce my larger female pup born a year ago into the tank tonight and the smallest female around Christmas.

[HR][/HR]

jim barry

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2006
U.K
Nice. Thats a cool collection or Aros you got there as well!
Whats with the sponge filters in the tank? Surely you use other filtration as well with that many fish?

chen

Candiru
MFK Member
May 10, 2005
Canada
Nice. Thats a cool collection or Aros you got there as well!
Whats with the sponge filters in the tank? Surely you use other filtration as well with that many fish?
I have a 150gal acrylic sump underneath, one of my two external pumps down and didn't have time to install a new one so using sponge filter to help out. Waters a bit cloudy as I just cleaned the tank yesterday..Thank is 450gal (8ft x 3ft x 2.5ft tall)

The pair of male Pups in there were born end of January 2014...not July :)

vincentwugwg

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2013
New York Mets
The pair of male Pups in there were born end of January 2014...not July :)[/QUOTE]

Was going to say.. you have giant sized pups if they were born late July!! Had me feeling like I was doing something wrong with my pups:ROFL:
Nice BD's!!

Nic

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Oct 8, 2005
outside philly
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store