Ray Rice suspended indefinitely from NFL!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Fired by the Ravens and now suspended indefinitely by Roger Goodell,guess that's going to be one costly beatdown.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
....now mysteriously the video has appeared.Its brutal,looks like Rice decked her as she moved toward him and the impact knocked her head into the wall as she went down.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
That's pretty much what he got for dragging his then fiancé like she was a bag of bricks.

hbluehunter

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 20, 2007
Lynnwood, Wa.
He probably would have just got a slap on the wrist had that video not showed up.. Now i'm guessing he's DONE.. No team will want to touch him and get that fallout.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
....now mysteriously the video has appeared.Its brutal,looks like Rice decked her as she moved toward him and the impact knocked her head into the wall as she went down.
her head hit the friggin hand rail it looked like to me. imo, worse than hitting the wall. the punch itself may have badly dazed her but hitting the rail on the way down put her in lala land

but I do have to say this, and i'm not condoning his actions or defending the guy, so don't get it twisted, but it looked to me like she backhanded him first.

not that she deserved to get knocked the eff out, but i'm just saying, she shouldn't have done that either. unless i'm mistaken but from what I can see she smacks him, then he smacks her and backs up, then she goes towards him and he clocked her with the left hook

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I won't debate over what she bounced her head off of,either surface could have caused a concussion or worse.I mentioned earlier that she looked to be moving toward Rice when he hit her and she just might have struck him a few times but whether he was defending himself or not the footage of Rice dragging the woman while she was face down and unconscious was almost more brutal than the footage of him hitting her.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store