Oceanic 110 Gal Cherry Wood Setup, Palm Springs CA, Pick-Up Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Festae Forever

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 23, 2007
Palm Springs, CA
Hi MFKers-I'm expecting another Oceanic Aquarium next week and have to sell this one. It's a great size tank, 48x18 reef-ready with REAL WOOD stand & cap in beautiful cherry. Oceanic is truly the "they don't make 'em like they used to" line. This one is in nice shape. I've been using it for marine and other than a good scrape with a razor blade to remove polyp like growths on the back it needs nothing. It also has a wet/dry filter and a in sump skimmer. Because I'm looking to get rid of it quick I'm willing to give MFKers a super deal at $350. The catch is that I need it gone by this weekend. I might even throw in a metal halide if I still have it (not sure). PM's here=slow reply. Try e-mailing me at Lhprichard@aol.com for fastest reply. This tank has no issues! It is full now, but I will have it emptied for pick-up. ThanksOceanic 110 4.jpgOceanic 110 2.jpgOceanic 110 3.jpg

Oceanic 110 4.jpg

Oceanic 110 2.jpg

Oceanic 110 3.jpg

toolsforfish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 20, 2014
Dark Side of the Moon
i want this it a beauty will see if i can make this weekend happen

Festae Forever

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 23, 2007
Palm Springs, CA
Let me know bud-I've got a CLer who is saying he's bringing cash tomorrow. I know the setup is worth quite a bit more more than I'm asking and if I'm going to let it go on the cheap, I'd rather have it go to a MFKer.

Only moving it because I have a Oceanic Half Circle setup coming in.

Also I was able to locate the metal halide strip and tested it-It's working great

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store