**ATTENTION** All Singapore buyers & Sellers (Not including vendors)

Should Ad title format be changed to follow title rules?

• Maybe. I have a different suggestion which I'll post

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oddball

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2005
Bama
The staff has received inquiries about the titling of ads from Singapore. We'd like to know if members would prefer titling to follow the same format as ads from other countries:

Prefix explanation : WTB (want to buy), FS (for sale), FT (for trade), FREE

Format : Prefix - Item - Location (City and State/Province) - Method of Transport (shipping or pick up/meet up)

Example : FS - Arowana - York, PA - No ship. Pick-up/meet up only

Example : FT - Polypterus endlicheri - York, PA - shipping or pick-up

Using the above format may help speed up buyer's searches.

Ruii

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Singapore
Feel that Singapore is a small country so is not a need . but its may have some good use if you add those in too:)

simoncym.

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 25, 2009
singapore
to do thing that is easier that suit u guys mod better.

buysell here is free of charge,i believe we the normal hobbier had nothing much to ask for,just do it that u think what suit
us.....we will just follow your order.....order.....:grinyes:

Oddball

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2005
Bama
Thanks for the comments.

The system currently in use throughout the Marketplace forum was developed from comments and feedback by the membership to make buying/selling more efficient for the forum user. The staff only had to deal with the legalities of the forum. We didn't decide on the interface of the forum.

Our recent concern with Singapore is due to feedback from members finding out they had to island hop for their purchases or drive over 100 miles one-way for pick-up. So, including a township, development name, section of the city, etc, along with method of delivery (ship, pick up/meet up, etc) may make shopping the forum easier to navigate.

simoncym.

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 25, 2009
singapore
one end till the other end of our little small island drive within an hr,we the normal hobbier just stated the detail more
clearly and I believe no problem at all.simple is the better,
some people are just too lazy to write,if he is lazy,whatever u mod do,they still will not follow.
just delete the thread or hobbier can just leave it alone if seller don't provide much infor,today mfk system is simple and easy to use,i don't know
why people still give those feedback,make thing complicated for some to understand esp new member.:grinyes:

xander

Manjuari
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2007
Singapore
would like to hear from Singaporean members who voted to yes for change, why do you guys feel it's necessary?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store