Look what I got over the weekend

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
Got 3 nice NTTs! Now have a total of 4. They are beasts can't wait till they stable up. Hope there won't be any agression issues between them but we will see what happens. All are eating shrimp so that is a plus! Now just have to work them on pellets
uploadfromtaptalk1410366036687.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Nice and they look like they are a good size too..you can't beat a shoal of thinbars.

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
Nice and they look like they are a good size too..you can't beat a shoal of thinbars.
Yeah! They are all about 7 inches or a tad more. Never had this many dats before as I am just getting into dats.its so cool at feeding time they all rub against the glass waiting at the surface for me to drop the shrimp in lol

Jhawk974

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 14, 2014
Utah
They look good. Now you having me kicking myself in the but for not getting the 2 NTT that I seen on line for 50 each and they was 9 inches

Sent from my SM-G900V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
Not on pellets but I'm doing the pellet stuffed in the shrimp thing and seeing how it goes. hope they all grow into beasts :D

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
uploadfromtaptalk1410929266609.jpg

They are doing great they were skinny the day I got them, I'm working on fattening them up with shrimp, that's all they will eat. I am feeding 4 shrimp daily for now and hoping they will grow and get a little more girth. The NTT I already had is doing great and he already has some good girth to him. It's hard to get pics because they hate the phone being all close to the tank, even when I take my phone out they know lol they go all dark when I hold my phone up. they aren't 100% stable the only one that is is the one I already had which is expected. I'm hoping they will stable up for good with time. I'd say they are about 75% stable most of the time and at times fully stable at feedings and when I'm not flaunting my phone in their faces lol. It's hard to get good pics because when I get next to the tank for a good shot, they go into corners. When I don't have the phone out they will swim all over. But yeah they are eating like pigs, doing good, coloring up, and swimming around so I think they will be fine. Not sure if this is a "thing" but one of them looks like he has a higher back almost like a high back, not sure if there is any such thing but it's just an observation I made. I will be able to get better pics once they get more sure of themselves around my phone lol. Don't know how long that will be maybe a few more weeks

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store