Anyone Excited For The Iphone 6?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
The bigger screens and wireless charging sound pretty cool but I'll be sticking with my current IPhone for the foreseeable future.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Their smartwatch sounds good. I'd have to be really impressed by it though. I got burned on one I have/had before. Extremely poor reception and what made it worse is it wasn't provider backed. So, I had no help.

Yoimbrian

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 11, 2013
Twin cities
I'm going to get one for sure. The smaller one. I hate the "phablet" craze. I want something that goes into my pocket easy. I have a 4S now, and even the small one is bigger.

Nothing too amazing on the features though. Just upgrading cause I can with a new contract and this one has been good to me.

My buddy has the Samsung watch, similar features. Seems handy if you text a lot, which I don't. Don't seem to need any other feature.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

vamptrev

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2007
Chesterfield MI
Their smartwatch sounds good. I'd have to be really impressed by it though. I got burned on one I have/had before. Extremely poor reception and what made it worse is it wasn't provider backed. So, I had no help.
Sounds like shady service not phone. Sorry to hear. Verizon is deff the way to go in that aspect

Ive deff been wanting the bigger screen. I thought they would make the 5 alot bigger and they didnt. I was let down

What you think about apple pay?

Montelboom

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 20, 2014
Maryland
I wanted to know what the hype was about so I looked the new specs up and for $500+ you minus well go to android.

Here's a link; http://www.cnet.com/news/iphone-6-plus-specs-versus-samsung-galaxy-note-4-lg-g3/
Sent from my SCH-R830C

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Lol @you minus well!

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
WAY too big, will stick with my 4S until it dies.

vamptrev

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2007
Chesterfield MI
Ive never been a watch guy so prob wont try the apple watch. Looks pretty cool though

A few of my buddies got sick of having problems with their droids and switched over to mac. Ive never been let down by apples quality so i wont be switching to android.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store