Wtb: Lungfish, socal 90638

Status
Not open for further replies.

robnin2002

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 17, 2010
la mirada,ca
Like the title says willing to buy a lungfish but NO WAL! (West african lungfish)
I would like one of these 2 listed below. They are posted in the order of priority.
1: marbled lungfish
2: south american.
Have a 125 set up just for it so looking for a decent sized one. Preferably 12-15 inch but lmk what you got.
Preferably local pick up but depending on whats out there. Willing to pay shipping if its the right price and right fish. PLEASE TXT! 714-305-4029.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

robnin2002

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 17, 2010
la mirada,ca
Bump. Had people offer lungs... Again....:
I want a marble lung or a south american. Tank is a 125 obviously not a permanent home for one of these guys but looking to fill it up for now.
"Big fish"
The tank is the girlfriens lol. Shes looking for a south american lung or marble lungfish 12-15 inches or bigger.
Also anything "creepy" in a beginner femlaes eyes so when she rolls over and opens her eyes the fish scares her every morning lol
*something besides my face*

toolsforfish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 20, 2014
Dark Side of the Moon
got a black one with yeloow spots maybe 8" lil thicker around then a sharpie. was sold as a WAL(west african lungfish) but it is a South American Lungfish

robnin2002

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 17, 2010
la mirada,ca
got a black one with yeloow spots maybe 8" lil thicker around then a sharpie. was sold as a WAL(west african lungfish) but it is a South American Lungfish
We have a 6-7 inch south american at the moment as well in another set up. Looking for a decent sized one. Leaning more towards the 15 inch mark as a minimum but a 12 inch might be ok if its the right fish. Thanx for the offer though

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store