In Loving Memory
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2007
sfbay
16" NTT x 2

$1500 for both. not separating.

Foster City, CA 94404

note:
must arrange pickup at the same time as another buyer picking up his IT from me.

johnnycoolxx

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2009
Grandma's Basement
Just sell the NTTs together, but at a separate time from the IT. You put too many restrictions that makes it so hard to sell your fish. I don't think fish get emotionally attached to other fish the way we owners get attached to fish.

pupumole

In Loving Memory
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2007
sfbay
Hopefully I won't offend anyone here. If it seems like it is a ridiculous request to have buyers come pickup up at the same time because I don't want to take two different timeslots to deal with it ( at parents house, need to move cars out of the driveway etc.) then I would say, it is even more ridiculous that a buyer is basing his decision on pick up time (that's the only "restriction" right now) . I would be more than happy to arrange a good time for anyone to pickup, except it will just require a little coordination on my part with the other buyer (not even your problem to worry about ...) . With that said, if anyone is interested , please feel free to offer ( and let me worry about other things like pickup time later) .

BUMP :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store