A few new monsters

rajatariqmustafa15

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2014
Pakistan
Guys I sold my koi and the other previous fish some of u might know, so I brought baby monsters thought I should share them with you
1)albino walking catfish two of them
2)albino oscar very small and bad picture
3)silver arowana bad picture aswell
any thoughts tell me

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Montelboom

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 20, 2014
Maryland
Which tank are they in? And who's in what tank?

Sent from my SCH-R830C

rajatariqmustafa15

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2014
Pakistan
It's a 125 gallon tanks just contain four small fish, heavy filtration and a lot of space for them, when they grow I'm going to shift them to my 7 foot tank.

Montelboom

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 20, 2014
Maryland
The only complications I see are one fish out growing the rest (oscar), food aggression/competition (oscar most likely) and minor aggressions but besides that everything else is ok until you put them in the 7 foot tank.

Sent from my SCH-R830C

dudefish82

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2013
?
why is that arowana beaten up as hell dont put him with walking catfish they are nasty

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
+1 clarius cats are evil the aros fins won't even get chance to grow back once they start bullying the tank , I had to get rid of my 12" one because of fighting with a jardini and pretty much every other tankmate it came across

kevbc03

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 12, 2008
Cleveland
The only complications I see are one fish out growing the rest (oscar), food aggression/competition (oscar most likely) and minor aggressions but besides that everything else is ok until you put them in the 7 foot tank.

Sent from my SCH-R830C
Won't the aro outgrow the oscar?

Joao M

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2010
Portugal
+1 clarius cats are evil the aros fins won't even get chance to grow back once they start bullying the tank , I had to get rid of my 12" one because of fighting with a jardini and pretty much every other tankmate it came across
Funny how diff fish are individually
My clarius is around 15" and very peacefull. Eats like a pig all the food I put there (that´s the main problem it causes) but ignores the other fish in there, including a 2" hybrid cichlid that was born in the tank

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store