Guys help

rajatariqmustafa15

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2014
Pakistan
Guys hey,
i brought a baby arowana, I've kept one a few years ago but that one was much bigger and it didn't eat it's food for a week. Well here's the case. I have a fractured ankle so I didn't go to get the fish my self my driver went and obviously he doesn't know much about fish so this arowana seems disease free but it's fins are nipped or damaged, will they be come back to normal over time? And when will it start eating its food? If u guys think this is something serious please tell have three pictures took one of the back side so that u guys can see

image.jpg

phuc1115

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2013
da nang-viet nam
your fish really got so much stress and his eyes will be blind if you do nothing!
In this case, check your water, make sure the water is fine( PH, Clo,temp) then you must keep the water about 10-15cm or 4-5inch high and...sorry, my english is limited and i can't tell you more clearly...BUT just keep the water at that high and your fish will be ok, he will eat again and all the tails will grow normal

JayC74

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2012
Massachusetts, USA
Strange fish make it there but no test kits. What foods have u offered him? What are your options there with his diet? With gd nutrition & lots of time left in his life, his fins should repair imo

phuc1115

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2013
da nang-viet nam
no need to change your water in this case, just remove 80% water in the tank and keep 20% so that your aro will breath very easy, i'm sure he will be ok after 2-3 days, and his tails will grow normaly after 2-3 weeks

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store