Endilicheri upper jaw?????

Askaleymanfish

Aimara
MFK Member
May 15, 2014
Danville Virginia
Noticed this a couple weeks ago thought I was trippin but I'm deff not trippin my endlis lower jaw comes no where near close to the upper haw the uj comes way farther out my sen and delhezis lj is farther out than my endlis is .... Any input on this would be great starting to doubt if it's a endli or if it's a hybrid or something ..
Looks just like a cb endli to me tho ... Everything but that jaw... This pic doesn't do it justice tho every uj iv ever had had more of a lj than this guy

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1410483789.379318.jpg

lardieleftover

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2014
san diego
I like the color/pattern on it, maybe it was hybrid with upper jaw of thats possible?

King-eL

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2008
Philippines and Canada
It's not a hybrid. It's just a natural deformation since it's a CB. I've seen this is some CB endli that are being sold. I seen sene, delhezi and or ornate with lower lip longer than upper lip. Also another case would be since baby bichirs are cannibals and loves to nip each other for protein. Since they have developing soft tissue, some of the injuries that healed up turns up like this case. When they grow up it look anusual.

Askaleymanfish

Aimara
MFK Member
May 15, 2014
Danville Virginia
It's not a hybrid. It's just a natural deformation since it's a CB. I've seen this is some CB endli that are being sold. I seen sene, delhezi and or ornate with lower lip longer than upper lip. Also another case would be since baby bichirs are cannibals and loves to nip each other for protein. Since they have developing soft tissue, some of the injuries that healed up turns up like this case. When they grow up it look anusual.
Ah! I didn't think of that ... Makes since it just took me by surprise lol ... deformed or not he my first endi and will be wit me till the end haha ima name him fozzy moto lmao thanks for the info king👍

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store