May 22, 2012
NJ
Gold Nugget
2 Blue Phantom
2 Green Phantom
2 Vampire
2 Sunshine
Bristlenose
photo-6.JPGphoto 5-5.JPGphoto 1-15.JPGphoto 4-8.JPGphoto 3-11.JPGphoto 2-15.JPGphoto 2-14.JPGphoto 1-14.JPG

photo 1-14.JPG

photo 2-14.JPG

photo 2-15.JPG

photo 3-11.JPG

photo 4-8.JPG

photo 1-15.JPG

photo 5-5.JPG

photo-6.JPG

h0ckeyfreek20

Candiru
MFK Member
May 22, 2012
NJ
Thanks

Cueball703

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 20, 2013
NY
I had a Sunshine Pleco (about 2 1/2 inches) about 15 months ago (about 2 months after I bought my fish tank). He was housed with a Leopard Sailfin Pleco, Golden Nugget Pleco, and Green Phanton Pleco. Sunshine was beautiful and had a lot of personality. She used to always stay out (never hidden) and would sometimes even swim about the tank. I never saw the others fight with her, and vice-versa. After about 1 month, I had come home one morning to find she had suddenly died. I wanted to replace her then, but couldn't find another young one as small as her, so I ended up getting a baby King Tiger Pleco. Eventually I added a Blue Panaque Pleco and a Zebra Pleco (yes... and L46) to the collective. I do miss my Sunshine, but I think I have more than enough Plecos (72 Gallon Tank).

Your Plecos are beautiful!!!!

h0ckeyfreek20

Candiru
MFK Member
May 22, 2012
NJ
I had a Sunshine Pleco (about 2 1/2 inches) about 15 months ago (about 2 months after I bought my fish tank). He was housed with a Leopard Sailfin Pleco, Golden Nugget Pleco, and Green Phanton Pleco. Sunshine was beautiful and had a lot of personality. She used to always stay out (never hidden) and would sometimes even swim about the tank. I never saw the others fight with her, and vice-versa. After about 1 month, I had come home one morning to find she had suddenly died. I wanted to replace her then, but couldn't find another young one as small as her, so I ended up getting a baby King Tiger Pleco. Eventually I added a Blue Panaque Pleco and a Zebra Pleco (yes... and L46) to the collective. I do miss my Sunshine, but I think I have more than enough Plecos (72 Gallon Tank).

Your Plecos are beautiful!!!!
Awesome! You have some of my dream plecos for sure! I like the sunshines too, mine are around 3-4" and i hope none of the other plecos beat them up

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store