(FS) 75 gal fish tank PU Menifee CA 92585

Status
Not open for further replies.

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
I have a 75 gallon fish tank and stand for sale. The tank is not a show tank and is missing a small piece of black trim near the back right corner. The tank has a stand made of 2x4s. Tank is 50 inches long (left to right) 25 and a half inches tall (top to bottom) and 14 inches wide (front to back) and the stand is 26 inches tall my asking price is $90 OBO or if you don't want to make a cash offer I will also accept trades of datnoids or a datnoid or maybe a fertile female SRD flowerhorn of about 5 inch. dosent matter the type.or let me know what you have to offer.
uploadfromtaptalk1410554810864.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
Also have a red severum 4 or so inches maybe a little bigger selling for $25 or trade.

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
Bump, will also possibly trade for a 30 gallon complete vivarium/terrarium. Just let me know...lots of views but no takers, remember price is obo and I am open to trades listed in this post and in the previous post.

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
Like I said I'm possibly open for trades of a fertile female FH 5 inch preferably.
Any datnoid or datnoids. Or a small silver arowana 6 inch or so or any arowana besides a jardini with no egg sacks attached still. Or just let me know what you have. Price on the tank is obo the severum is already a good deal as it is. Just saw some around the same size at an lfs for $39

tbold

Exodon
MFK Member
Feb 6, 2014
United States
Like I said I'm possibly open for trades of a fertile female FH 5 inch preferably.
Any datnoid or datnoids. Or a small silver arowana 6 inch or so or any arowana besides a jardini with no egg sacks attached still. Or just let me know what you have. Price on the tank is obo the severum is already a good deal as it is. Just saw some around the same size at an lfs for $39

BUMP for a good dude - text me about the Severum, lost my other one while I was out of town, need a replacement.

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
Thanks man severum is reserved for you.

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
Too late to edit previous post. but I am also open to trades like some earth eaters etc... price is $90 on the tank and stand I know it's a little high but it's OBO for a reason. Severum is not available anymore it's on hold. I have about 3-4 umbee left that I can trade however I was planning to grow them out a couple inches more. If you really have a good trade then I will include a couple umbee. I also have a small midasxreddevil I can include. It's showing some translucent barring as well. Lastly I have TWO endlicheri bichirs 3 inches I can trade and also a small sengalus 3 inch. Things I am looking for are:
Any arowana besides jardini
(depends on looks)
Flagtails
Some geophagus
Or just let me know and I might consider
Sorry for not doing this post from the getgo but I felt as if I needed to be more detailed. If no trades are available then I will look at cash offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store