Official 2014/2015 NFL Discussion Thread

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
Per your request this is the official thread NFL thread for 2014/2015, have at it gentlemen.

brich999

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2010
New Hampshire
Think Patriots chance of winning increased greatly today. Whats wrong with you ap? Still leaves Patterson and the only qb other than Tom to start for the pats in a decade to worry about.
GO PATS!!!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
First Ray Rice...now is Adrian Peterson next to go?...

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Dallas will win this game if they stick to the run if not titans take it.

Geez what happened to the Steelers not used to seeing this from them

Sent from my SPH-L710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

brich999

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2010
New Hampshire
My question is who decides who gets ousted from the nfl? Seems espn is pushing hard to get whatshisface off of the panthers but why target him? If we are tearing up the ravens for being classless why not continue? Cough terrell suggs cough http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...uggs-girlfriend-claims-he-punched-her-in-neck
My internet almost broke when I googled terrell suggs arrest.

Nfl is in a bad place right now with so much controversy. I give roger Goodell 2 weeks before he resigns. You just cant lie to the public like he has and keep your 20m salary in a highly public spot. Im ready for some actual football.

And as for AP hes done in the nfl. Hit his 4 year old kid 47 times with a tree branch and then has a bunch of texts to mom about it?

No wonder class acts stand out so much in the nfl(if you can find them)

brich999

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2010
New Hampshire
I dont think theres a college football thread so I gotta toss this one in here. Usc @ bc is an excellent game through and through. Red bandana for the win. Anyone who wants inspiration and hear a great story of courage should see Welles' story espn did and has shown for the last few years and hopefully many more to come.

OTL: Man in the Red Bandana: http://youtu.be/NlRTyt6dALM

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
The redskins have lured me out

ROFLMAO. They looked so bad last week, now RG3 goes down on a barely contacted play. Thats greatness eh????

Go buy your stafford jersey now sparty

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store