FLowerhorn???

festaefred

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2012
vancouver,washington
It really depends my little red dragon FH is just a juvenile and i got an offer for 40$ from a guy who visited me. At my LFS i saw one for 150 that was 7 in so sounds resonable.
The first thing you want to do is call the wetspot they will give you a reasonable price on almost any fish in the world

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
It's only worth what you are willing to pay if you like it take it if not then dont. If you want to speak about specifics and technicalities then it lacks a solid flowerline, the pearls are in the center of the black flowers, finnage isn't too good as far as streamer like fins, color isn't excellent, flowers aren't excellent so in technical terms it's not too high of quality, the only thing this Fh has going for him is his kok. Personally I wouldn't take it but speaking technically it's probably worth a good $80. The worth and the value depends on whether or not you like it and you enjoy it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

JayC74

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2012
Massachusetts, USA
I'd pay 120 for him, but it never hurts to see if the seller will let it go for a little less first. If he's stubborn and you like the fh, I would get him. He's gonna be nice looking

everlastace

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2011
Utah
Around here it's hard enough to find ANY flowerhorns, let alone good quality and size. I would do it for fear of not having the opportunity again.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Shadman_Zawad

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 20, 2015
My king SRD flowerhorn!
I got him for 50 dollars only!:D
He's 5.5 inches!
From Bangladesh

Picsart2015-20-12--01-10-53.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com