a little gift to myself

Vapor315

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2010
Syracuse, NY
Yesterday I went and picked up my new arrivals from the airport and rushed home to start acclimating them. This was my first time order fish from offline and mike from jurassic aquatics did a outstanding job of answering all my questions and being helpful whenever he could. I'm sure you're all wondering what was in the box I received from mike, well no need to make you guys wait any longer pics are below.

20140913_142500.jpg
I will post more once they are more settled in and thanks again Mike for the Nigerian lapradei and endilicheri:headbang2

20140913_142407.jpg

20140913_142341.jpg

20140913_142500.jpg

Vapor315

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2010
Syracuse, NY
They truly are the best I will definitely be ordering from him again in the future. Thanks Zach that lapradei is definitely my favorite fish currently but I will have a pbb in the near future.

johnny potatoes

Aimara
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2010
Dewey
I don't know much about bichers, but I like the green one in the left. Which kind is it? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900P using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Askaleymanfish

Aimara
MFK Member
May 15, 2014
Danville Virginia
They truly are the best I will definitely be ordering from him again in the future. Thanks Zach that lapradei is definitely my favorite fish currently but I will have a pbb in the near future.
I love my lap but I can not get his colors to come out good no matter how hard I try it is very disappointing ... I think my endi is my fav right now at least until I get my 4 new ones in the mail tommorrow

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Vapor315

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2010
Syracuse, NY
Johnny the green hue one is a wc polypterus lapradei Nigerian varient, it's from the lower jaw group so they are on the larger side of polypterus species. And Zach I would try sand blasting media mine only took 24 hrs to color up to when I took the pictures, I love my endilicheri too the new Nigerian looks wonderful.

Askaleymanfish

Aimara
MFK Member
May 15, 2014
Danville Virginia
Johnny the green hue one is a wc polypterus lapradei Nigerian varient, it's from the lower jaw group so they are on the larger side of polypterus species. And Zach I would try sand blasting media mine only took 24 hrs to color up to when I took the pictures, I love my endilicheri too the new Nigerian looks wonderful.
I might give it a try iv tried bare glass bottom, tan, pink, black, white, mix of black and white, mix of tan and black the lap just won't color up the endi and del colors great but not the lap

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Vapor315

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2010
Syracuse, NY
Yeah a 50 lbs drum costs about $20 so it's pretty cheap for the amount you get.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store