Emperor cichlid

wildboy5

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 19, 2012
NYC
Had these guys for 2 years great fish grew fairly large quick. As they got larger they started too get super aggressive not sure if they were a pair or not but I had got ride of them. Hands down my favorite african cichlid here are some pics of them :popcorn:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

isde02

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2011
Ohio
Nice fish, what do you have in-store for them when they approach 2-3 feet in length...dinner? :D

Sent from my SGH-T999 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
He said he got rid of them.

Spartacus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2011
ft.myers,florida
doesn't look like a pair.looks like 2 females.I had one that choked on a 4in peacock.it was the fastest growing fish i ever had and it was a bad azz.I wonder if the males are more aggressive?LOL
what would be cool is to get a 500g tank just for them.when I get that big money I will do that!

wildboy5

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 19, 2012
NYC
doesn't look like a pair.looks like 2 females.I had one that choked on a 4in peacock.it was the fastest growing fish i ever had and it was a bad azz.I wonder if the males are more aggressive?LOL
what would be cool is to get a 500g tank just for them.when I get that big money I will do that!
Ooo okay 2 chicks not bad they would always follow each other and were awesome one grew thicker and larger then the other but would defiantly love too grow out a trio in a huge tank one day

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store