14" motoro male omaha ne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zach5187

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2014
Nebraska
Have 3 rays all motoro. Have a large male approx 14" he has large claspers and is a breeder. Also 2 6' motoros male and female willing to ship prefer pickup from omaha ne.
Large would like 300
2 pups would like 120 a piece

Mr. Allgood

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2012
Iowa
I'll give you $125 for your large male. It will be tough to get double what you paid out of him. Especially considering that he will need to be quarantined now. Got any decent pics as of recently?

Mr. Allgood

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2012
Iowa
It's not my fault that you don't want to listen to experience. It's also not my fault that you want to obviously lie to people about your tank situation. I get it, rays are cool and you really wanted some so you dove in thinking you could wing it and it didn't work out. We have heard the same story 1000 times. I am local and can give your ray a quality home but if you want to hold a grudge because of your own ignorance, that's on you. I have a buddy that could pick him up anytime. I also have a qt tank so any possible issues due to feeding him minnows can be controlled.

rodger

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
Kansas City
Mr Allgood, I think you have issues with the OP that have nothing to do with the sale. If he sells it for more than he paid for it, and someone wants to pay it, it is none of your business.

GLWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store