Help a fish brother out!!

So it looks like HBH is no longer in business, and I used their HBH algae grazer discs to feed my goldfish. What is a high quality algae disc that crumbles easily that's on the market?????

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
I never had the opportunity to use any HBH but have used the Omega One Algae Wafer with success. It is a bit on the hard side but dues break apart with a little effort.

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
Been looking around online and not a lot is being said about HBH going out of business, found this statement: "PLEASE NOTE:
HBH is another victim of the economy that favors mass merchandisers and low information/low quality retailers as they are now of of business (thank you Google & Amazon).
We are now selling off the last of their stock and soon the line will be discontinued."
http://americanaquariumproducts.com/HBH.html

Been looking around online and not a lot is being said about HBH going out of business, found this statement: "PLEASE NOTE:
HBH is another victim of the economy that favors mass merchandisers and low information/low quality retailers as they are now of of business (thank you Google & Amazon).
We are now selling off the last of their stock and soon the line will be discontinued."
http://americanaquariumproducts.com/HBH.html
Yea, its sad news for me, i really liked the alage discs. :(

I never had the opportunity to use any HBH but have used the Omega One Algae Wafer with success. It is a bit on the hard side but dues break apart with a little effort.
I need one that goldfish can eat without too much trouble.

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
Looks like the HBH Super Soft Spirulina is one of the discontinued products on their list too. I know some had a fondness for that product.

RD.

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
May 9, 2007
Northwest Canada
Send them some hate mail, perhaps they will reconsider?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store