Microworm culture starters! Ship or pickup 02919

Status
Not open for further replies.

orinocensis1

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 22, 2008
Rhode Island
Up for sale is a small container of microworms to get you started on your culture. All you need is a little and the culture will take off! There are multiple youtube videos and info online to help out people that have never done it before but here is the basics:

Use any Rubbermaid containers with a lid that snaps off. Drill some holes for air but not too much or you will dry the worms out. Fill the Rubbermaid container about 1" or so of dry raw oats (not instant oatmeal) and add a bit of water to make it into a paste (don't add to much you don't want to make it watery) then sprinkle a pinch or 2 of bakers yeast and add some of the microworms to the culture and watch them take off 24-48 hours!

Once you buy these, you will never need to purchase any again of you keep up the cultures and make others as well.

Asking $5 per starter this just includes a small portion of microworms, the rest of the supplies needed can be purchased at a local supermarket.

These microworms are one of the best foods for almost any type of fry!

I can ship these out, just need to pay the shipping fee which shouldn't be much since the container will be small. Also these can be picked up locally. PM me with any questions. Thanks

Joe

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store