Status
Not open for further replies.

fishguy306

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2005
Illinois
I have a brand new 55 gal tank that I purchased at the last Petco $1/gal sale. Ended up setting up a different tank instead, so this one never even saw water in it.

I also purchased a stand to go with it from Petsmart. Of course they didn't have any smaller ones, so I had to go with the stand for up to 75/90 gal tanks. Top is solid, so it'll fit anything smaller as well. Stand was $180 new (It is on sale at the moment for $150). I did assemble it. Solid stand and looks nice, here is the link-

http://www.petsmart.com/fish/aquari..._id=36-17808&_t=pfm=category&pfmvalue=faceted

I know I'll never get the full price I paid for each of these, so I'm looking to get $55 for the tank and $100 for the stand. I'm in Hoffman Estates, IL 60169. Tank I can fit into my car, so we may be able to work out delivery or meeting somewhere, the stand will not without breaking it down. After taking a couple hours to put it together that is not something I wish to do lol.

Contact me here, via PM or email, fishguy258@hotmail.com

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
if you lived a liiiiiiiiiiittle closer to PA my friend I would buy both haha

fishguy306

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2005
Illinois
I have a brother in Cincinnati I can send these out with the next time he comes home if you want to meet up with him out there :p

I forgot to mention, 55 does come with a new set of glass tops. New tank and new tops, I spent about $90 with tax between the two, never even see a drop of water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store