anywhere else to find really cheap tanks? I'm in florida

mhswres1

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2011
bradenton florida
I constantly see really am amazing tanks for cheap in socal... but I live in florida... can anyone tell me a better site to find tanks in my general area? Craigslist has been kinda a miss for me

Gill Blue

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2011
michigan
california is tank central. you want their deal/size...
move there.
otherwise, keep checking craigslist hourly.

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
The ibky place that cones close to Socal is Jersey. Short of that, just make sure you're ready when something pops up. They're few and far between, bit they do happen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

reptilerescued

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2014
nepa
Fla has lots of cheap tanks.
my 55 I got for like 10 bux with lids steel stand and tank.

My parents live in Jacksonville I've got my mom on the look out for a 220 right now to replace the 160.

they brought the 55 up with them when they came to visit like 10 years ago.
they will do the same again or I'll just grab the tank (if they find one for a good price) when I visit.

We also have smok'n deals here in Pa.
I saw a 220 advertised here in Parsip NJ ( 2 hours from me) for dirt cheap. and I was glad it sold before I pulled the trigger.
I see 150's with stands on CL for 350 all the time here local. Well, about one a month.
Like someone mentioned in another thread. It takes a certain person and a love for aquatics to carve out a foot print for a tank and maintain it.

Keep looking, you'll get that tank for cheap in Fla. Unless my retired parents beat ya to it.

Rich

creepyoldguy

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2010
fishbelly
You have to have patience. I finally found the tank I was looking for. I agreed on a a price and should be getting it in a day or 2. It's a 360 gallon tank

Sent from my SM-G900R7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

superrob750

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2007
Grand Rapids / Rockford MI
Talk to everyone you in come in contact with. I live in Michigan and just picked up a 135 with stand and canopy for 120. Looking at a 55 and 40 stacker set with a 404 and some sort of wet dry setup for a 100 to pick up this weekend.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store