New guy from Benton, AR

jdmage_mx5

Feeder Fish
Sep 19, 2014
Benton, AR
Hey everyone, wanted to introduce myself. I have a 135 gallon powered with a Fluval FX6, inline Hydor heater, 2 Hydor Evo 1150, and 2 DIY Pendant lights. I built a 3D background for it and let the tank cycle for about a year with a couple of small fish. I have since moved the smaller fish to a 30 gallon and add 2 EarthEater Cichlids, one upside down catfish, and 1 silver Arowana. Everyone is doing great and getting along. When the Arowana gets close to outgrowing the 135 I plan on building a much larger tank (400 gallons roughly).

My other hobbies that suck up my money are cars (currently working on a 2010 Mazdaspeed 3) and my bike (2000 Aprilia Mille R). Anyways, hope to learn a lot from this community as well as pass on any advice I may have that can help.

Here is a photo of my tank before I added the Arowana and Cichlids. (I apologize for the grainy photo, its all I could find right now.)View attachment 1037805

SuperDave

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 27, 2008
C.A
Hello and welcome, lots of good info here and people that can help with your next build. Cheers :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store