23" Polypterus endlicheri endlicheri "Lake Chad"

King-eL

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2008
Philippines and Canada
23" Polypterus endlicheri endlicheri "Lake Chad" at the back. My first ever wild caught endlicheri since 2007. Got her when she was around 9". Sold her back in 2012 and got her back for free as the owner gave up the hobby. The one on the front is a 21" Polypterus endlicheri endlicher "Tinkisso River". I got her on 2008 also sold her back in 2012 and got her back for free.

King-eL

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2008
Philippines and Canada
That's awesome! One cool guy to give them back.
Nice endi's!
I was about to gave up the hobby as well back in 2012-2013 till these guys came back to me and got hook to collecting again.

ettfettbranamn

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
sweden
Wow.. Thats wierd man, i've been gone for a long time to and the first thread i click is yours..

Anyhow, good seeing you.. You cant leave, the hobby needs you ;)

ettfettbranamn

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
sweden
Not to get sentimental or anything but it really warms my heart to see so many oldtimers.. Not that you speak to everybody but it's nice to see familiar "faces"..

Seeing people from almost 10 years back you know they have had their fair share of setbacks, probably gotten married, kids, etc (if you didn't allready) and had other life changing events and still have the interest and still have the will to produce the sickest tanks on this planet..

King-eL

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2008
Philippines and Canada
Very, very nice!
nice to see you still kickin around man, awesome!
Wow.. Thats wierd man, i've been gone for a long time to and the first thread i click is yours..

Anyhow, good seeing you.. You cant leave, the hobby needs you ;)
Thanks guys! Yep I'm still here to stay. Somehow bichirs still wants me.

So.... people pay you to keep and grow your fish. U Da Man! :headbang2
I was just lucky. Hoping if all my bichirs that I sold comes back for free but I don't see them anymore. Most are probably died from new owner or been sold to another owner.
Not to get sentimental or anything but it really warms my heart to see so many oldtimers.. Not that you speak to everybody but it's nice to see familiar "faces"..

Seeing people from almost 10 years back you know they have had their fair share of setbacks, probably gotten married, kids, etc (if you didn't allready) and had other life changing events and still have the interest and still have the will to produce the sickest tanks on this planet..
Lol! My setup is not JDM type anymore. More like an african riverine theme now. Cutting short on food bills. Not as crazy ballin as I used to be. Although this is not the final setup. I still have more plants to place in my tank.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store