Life REEF LF2-300 sump/skimmer FS-FT-Chicago 60070

Status
Not open for further replies.

mybluem3

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 3, 2007
Prospect Heights,IL
Unfortunately going with a bigger setup and no longer need this setup that I had custom made by life reef and if your unfamiliar with them there a really big name in really high quality high end saltwater products. I ordered this custom LF2-300 trickle sump skimmer setup for my 240 a couple years ago. Comes pretty much with everything . Loaded with 16 gallons of Bio balls! Ready to filter a big tank! I'm also willing to trader for a newer reeflo dart or dart hybrid or dolphin ampmaster pump. I have all the original paperwork that came with the sump as well! Let me know what you have. Call text or email for more info show contact info thanks Alex. I will add more pics tonight when I get home from work. I added a manufacturer pic so you get an idea of the setup!

Here is a direct price quote and dimensions I just took from there website!im asking $300obo

LF2-300,41L x 13W x 22HSpecify Side-by-Side Towers or Split Tower style: $979.00-

- with the added features this sump is over $1,000 new if you were to order! My loss is your gain!

The Lifereef trickle filter is unique from many others in that we utilize an engineered Slide-Out Drip Tray Drawer instead of the rotating spinner bars or flat drip plates. This engineered design allows high water flow rates, eliminates rotating spinner bar breakdown, eliminates flat drip plate warp and virtually NO SALT CREEP! This unique drawer design reduces salt creep and salt build-up thus maintaining stable salinity readings. Go into any aquarium store and look at how messy those other filters are, salt everywhere!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store