55G and 29G Aquariums/Misc Gear - Winter Springs, FL - P/U

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNewSeverum

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2011
Winter Springs
I am moving in the next two weeks and an not afford a van to transport this stuff with me. I need to get rid of it now. I have reduced my prices considerably. If you know anyone in my area who might be looking for an aquarium if you could pass this around that would be great.

55 Gallon Aquarium Full Setup - $200 OBO
-55G Fish Tank
-Wooden stand
-Full Canopy with light
-AquaClear 110 Filter
-Marineland Penguin 350 Filter
-Heater
-Roughly 75 pounds natural gravel
-Several plastic plants
-Several pieces of real driftwood
-5, 5 Gallon Buckets
-Water Siphon
-API Test Kit(The expensive one)
-Comes with 3 fish, Texas Cichlid, Common Pleco, Gold Severum - All under 4 inches
-Any remaining food/supplies you want
(If you are interested in the fish only contact me as well, I am sure we can work something out.)
(If you are interested in the setup but not this fish contact me as well and I am sure I can work around that.)

29 Gallon Aquarium Full Setup - $60 OBO
-29G Fish tank
-Full Stand - Missing a screw, doesn't affect the stand in any way.
-Full Canopy with light
-Cascade 300 Filter
-Heater
-Few plastic plants
-Few rocks
-Black/blue background
-Whatever remaining light bulbs I have that fit

I have pictures of everything on my other PC. I am currently out of town and will be back tomorrow. If you are interested please contact me either through here or you can reach me by email at bansheeflyer123@yahoo.com

blindkiller85

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2013
Orlando, FL
You can always get ahold of rich at fishy business to see if he will take the fish in. Sadly, they give you store credit so it's not like you'd have a use but they go to a good place.

GLWS I'd talk about it and think about buying them, but I have no room what so ever for more tanks. PM me on how far you're moving.

TheNewSeverum

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2011
Winter Springs
bump.

Need to sell this stuff. If you know anyone local in my area interested in a tank, please pass this on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store