Ordering from Jeff Rapps?

FluffySackson

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 27, 2014
Hello, this is my first time ordering from Jeff Rapps and would like to know the steps to order a fish from him. I know this makes me sound extremely stupid, but I've read (most) his website and still have little clue as to how to order...

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
Basically just send him an email with what you are interested in. Make sure it meets his minimum and be prepared for some 'sticker shock' when you get shipping cost on top of your order cost.

we4wieners

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2010
Atlantic City, N.J.
Send him an email and follow up with phone call. I've done that many times. I've never had a bad experience with him or his livestock, ever!!

Rivers2k

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2011
NY
Just send him an e-mail with what you want. I ordered from him once and it went very well.

Mythic Figment

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2012
Florida
I've ordered from him multiple times. Great experience with him on every one of them. The quality of the fish is fantastic and his customer service is as well. The only two drawbacks I have with him are that his stock is usually 0.5-1" under what he has them listed at and the FedEx shipping gets really expensive, really fast. He does a excellent job packing the fish though. I've never lost a fish with him (knock on wood).

Send him an email with the species and quantities you're interested in. I follow up my emails with a phone call about an hour later so he has a chance to see it because I don't like sending my payment info over email. I agree with DMD123 in that the shipping cost will throw you for a loop though.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

the animal guy

Arapaima
MFK Member
Aug 23, 2009
just call his number if you have difficulties . He's a well known cichlid man.

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
I agree with DMD123 in that the shipping cost will throw you for a loop though.
That is why I always wait for a group buy with fish guys in my area. That way we split the shipping and it does not hurt the wallet as much when you split it four to five ways.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store