Status
Not open for further replies.

tbold

Exodon
MFK Member
Feb 6, 2014
United States
Hi Guys,

Finally decided to pull the plug on my 180 gallon set up. Going to start paying down debt and going back to school, so need to rehome everything, here is the list of most of the stuff, PM me with other requests - I might have it. Prices are obo but BE REASONABLE. Once all fish are sold, will start breaking down the tank.

LIVESTOCK

14" Indo Datnoid 5 bar symmetrical and always, 100% stable - $200

Dat1.JPGDat2.JPGDat3.JPG

18" Tank bred and tank raised Ornate Bichir - $140

Bichir.JPG

8" Male Jack Dempsey - $30

Dempsey1.JPGDempsey2.JPG

8" Dovii, believe it's a male - $40

Dovii.JPG

14" Vieja Fenestratus - $80

Fenestratus1.JPGFenestratus2.JPG

9" Jaguar Cichlid (Parachromis managuensis) Female - $40

Jag1.JPGJag2.JPG

13" Tiger Oscar Cichlid - #20

Oscar.JPG

8" Pike Cichlid male, there's a debate as to whether it is Atabo II or Tapajos II, asking $60

Pike.JPG

2x 14" Plecostomus - $40 each or the pair for $60

Pleco.JPG

2x 4" Red Spotted Gold Severums - $40 each of the pair for $60

Severum.JPG

TANK/AQUARIUM SYSTEM

Tank.JPG

180 Gallons, Glass, 6' x 2' x 2', stand and canopy included it's 6 feet tall. Has four 2" holes drilled along the bottom of the tank towards the back for plumbing, built-in overflow box. I currently have the holes plugged with bulkheads. Also has a permanent pane of glass in the middle, which currently holds one of the light fixtures and an air pump. - $500

3x API XP3 Canister Filters, all media, all trays, all tubes, EVERYTHING - $60 each or take all 3 for $150 FIRM

Miscellaneous tall plastic plants - $10 each

Marineland 400 powerhead/circulation pump - $10

Marineland 600 powerhead/circulation pump - $15

2x Marineland 1200 powerhead/circulation pump - $30 each or both for $50

Air pump with 4 ft flexible bubble wand and second 12" airstone - $50

150 lbs of children's play sand FREE with tank or $10 separately

I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff in here to please just ask, can also send more pics upon request. PM me to make arrangements please. Again, no low-balling. There is no major urgency to get rid of anything so make a reasonable offer. For stuff like the plumbing and other details of the tank, I can only take those pics once everything is out. Might also be posting my 30 gallon bow tank set up with young Festae, 3" Indo Dat, and others as well. Debating...

Dat1.JPG

Dat2.JPG

Dat3.JPG

Bichir.JPG

Dempsey1.JPG

Dempsey2.JPG

Dovii.JPG

Fenestratus1.JPG

Fenestratus2.JPG

Jag1.JPG

Jag2.JPG

Oscar.JPG

Pike.JPG

Pleco.JPG

Severum.JPG

Tank.JPG

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
BUMP for a good guy. These are excellent prices and quality fish. Always a great deal with Tbold fair prices and good quality all deals are smooth. Help him out guys!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

mrblah

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Aug 25, 2010
earth
i'll take the jack dempsey and the 14in vieja. i live downtown 92648. i'm busy during the week, but if you want we can get together on saturday or sunday at tongs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store