Biggest Filter youll ever see on a 10 gallon!!!

ooosparkeyooo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 20, 2010
Topeka, KS
www.fishlore.com
Im building a 180 gallon tank, i dont recieve the tank for about a month but i got my filter in the mail today for it. A 3' tall 15 gallon volume 1400gph canister. Being such an enthusiast and wanting to use my new filter, I did what any sane man would do..... Install it on a 10 gallon tank.....

filter 2.jpgfilter 3.jpgfilter.jpg

I hope you enjoy this!!!! I swear its now the cleanest 10 gallon with the biggest filter with guppies in it!

filter 2.jpg

filter 3.jpg

filter.jpg

SickSauce

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2011
Mekong Delta
Surprise it's not sucking in all your guppies. I recommend buying extra impellers or a extra pump from odyssea, they go bad

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
Surprise it's not sucking in all your guppies. I recommend buying extra impellers or a extra pump from odyssea, they go bad

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Know a guy with a 3 year old Odyssea, not a single issue plus you can control the flow rate just like the FX

RBoydIV

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2013
Columbus, Ohio
Had mine 5 years just replace the lid because it started to crack that's it. Love the thing

Sent from my XT1080 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

ooosparkeyooo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 20, 2010
Topeka, KS
www.fishlore.com
Ive bought heaters, lights, and filters. Nothing has ever gone bad on me. I love it all!

The reason the guppies are not being sucked up is because i have the intake crammed in a corner, the output aimed directly into the upstream, and rocks surrounding the in/out on all sides. It still does get debris from all across the tank. As well the intake is turned down.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Guess I'm a little behind the times as I've never seen or heard of this filter before.What is the name of it?

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
Odyssea

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store