[FS] x2 NTTs socal Menifee Ca 92586 pu

Status
Not open for further replies.

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
Selling x2 NTT datnoids I'm guessing they are 7-8 inches maybe a tad bigger. I don't want to overestimate sizing. I'm asking $250 each or $450 for both. Dont be afraid to offer a price the price is there to prevent low ballers price is OBO. No trades cash only unless it's something really really unique. They are occasionally eating massivore but usually eat shrimp/tilapia. I have a pic when one of them was smaller. They are usually stable but hate phones and cameras so pictures are hard to get. If you take them fast(today) I will lower the price for ya. I'm not cramming to sell them so I won't entertain really low offers. Here is a old pic of one please text me @

1-424-675-one 3 two 0
uploadfromtaptalk1411598634872.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
Also selling:
×4 f1 mag x umbee 2 inch$20 ea. Or $70 for all.
uploadfromtaptalk1411604682358.jpg

×2. Endlicheri bichirs 3 inch $20 ea or $30 for both
uploadfromtaptalk1411604658988.jpg

Pics don't do justice.

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
If someone gets em or inquires today price on NTTs will be lowered

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
If someone can take at least one datnoid I will throw in the bichirs or two umbee your pick. I guess I am trying to sell fairly quick, I need the $250 pm or text any time.

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
Bump. It's OBO text or pm anytime and I'm sure I will get it. I'm willing to negotiate a little bit if you take both.

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
Nobody wants NTT dats in so cal? Help me help you lol I need to make a quick sell.

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
I have em on massivore every once in a while they will eat the pellets. and they eat shrimp, and krill, and tilapia, and algea wafers bro it's way way harder to get them to eat pellets than it is to eat frozen foods it's takes time patience and lots of extra work...... and I said price is negotiable. You can buy his NTT if you'd like go for it. See how long it takes for them to even eat one pellet or even hold it in their mouths for a few seconds.it might take Months maybe years if your not good at it maybe never.... my price is my price man its there for a reason. If someone wants to negotiate then I'm willing to carve out a deal for a better price. If not then that's cool. I mean no disrespect with my price it's there to prevent low ballers who want to pay $100 for a 7 inch datnoid on massivore. Only those who are seriously interested will offer. Why would I list something at a rock bottom price to probably get knocked down $50-$70 bucks?? Makes no sense. If someone what's to make an offer I'd consider I will speak with them via pm or text.

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
I've done the hard work for ya bud all you need to do is sit back and enjoy the dats . Pellet training isn't easy at all even getting them to take pellets once in a while is hard. If you want that guys thin bars get them go and buy them or whatever you want no need to say that on my thread his dats are his dats mine are mine. You might get as mad as I did with NTTs. Indos are fairly easy to pellet train but thin bars are among the hardest. So the price is the price and I will only negotiate with very serious buyers who want to make a deal simple and clean. and i didnt want to have to deal with flakes or low ballers which seems to be in-avoidable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store