Nearly Whole Collection (bichirs, wolf, pbass). Pickup/will ship bichirs Buffalo, NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuffaloPolypteridae

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2013
Buffalo
Well guys, this really really sucks, but its time for me to get out of the hobby for a bit. If you guys recall one of my last threads was about my health etc and what I should do with my lil buddies in case I can't take care of em/die.

Turns out I have some pretty serious lung issues (don't do dumb stuff kids, this was caused by cigarettes and other things that are not green that I can't delve into detail here) and I gotta move to a dry climate to help lessen the effect and give me more time to fix em.

So I must sell. I LOVE my fish (especially my Poly's) and keeping them as some of you know, but can't move with all of them and I simply can't afford all of them anymore, what with moving bills and medical bills piling up. I'm keeping my 30 ga and smaller bichirs, so hopefully I'll be back to getting my big build together at the new place. Had to sell all my 2x4s and such I had been collecting for the build to a friend for a mini halfpipe (skateboarding thing).

So here's what I got, I'll consider selling my smaller guys if the price is good since I'm pretty strapped for cash right now. I just really would rather not part with them all ya know. It'd feel like a part of me was gone

Prices, I really need to get this moving so make an offer, I'm also down to trade for smaller bichirs (not senegals though).

Orino Peacock Bass 6-7 inch, this guy is gorgeous, in great condition and eats like a pig. Asking 35$

Red Wolf Fish 8 inch (ery ery), good old bloody face, gah selling him is like selling a dog it just doesn't feel right. Asking 70$

Striped Raphael catfish, free with purchase of other fish, about 4-5 inch. Hides a lot, as raphs do

Turquoise Jewel cichlid, 4 inch, this guy is a beast for his size. Very pretty, stays small, great for kids, for smaller tanks, can be aggressive so must be with fish that can keep up asking 10$ or free with other purchase

Green Severum, 3-4 inch, great looking "wild type" (was told this at a local place), keeps up with my other aggressive fish Asking 15$

Time for the bichirs, I'm literally tearing up as I type this, I feel like I'm selling cats or dogs. From largest to smallest

Ornate bichir, 8-9 inch, great ornate, never ate a tankmate, doesn't bully other bichirs as some ornates are known to do.

Palmas Polli Bichir, 7-8 inch, wild caught, eats like a pig, quite active for a WC. Is developing a nice blueish green hue around the head and pectoral fins Asking 50$

Endlicheri, 7-8 inch, this guy was traded to me for a nice ecig battery by a friend who was moving, he said WC I can't tell for sure though. 40$

Ropefish, 12-14 inch, will only eat worms, but all kinds, earthworms, bloodworms, blackworms, frozen fresh etc asking 30$

Delhezi, 6-7 inch, CB, eats like a pig, very active, smaller adult size, asking 30$

Palmas Buettokoferri "Gold Dust", WC, a lil shy but not overtly so. About 6-7 inch. From the epic bichir boys @ Jurassic Aquatics. Very nice, the gold specks are really starting to come out

Weeksii, WC, 6-7 inch, was a great surprise find, listed as delhezi at a local shop, quite obviously not. Not overtly shy but not super active. Asking 60$

As for my lil guys, I have 2 lil endlicheri CB around 3-4 inch, and 2 Teugelsi F1 CB from Rapps (tangled up in cichlids). I absolutely adore my Teugs. I'm trying to keep these as when I get to the new place I'll be able to setup a 90 ga wide which will do them fine for a while then I'll go bigger. My grandma knows about how upset I am about this so she offered to pay for it. Lessens the blow a bit.

Endlis I like but aren't quite as special as my Teugs, I'd ask 18 ea 35 for the pair. My Teugs though, I'd probably not take less then 100 for them both. I'd only sell them if your getting both because they never leave each others side. I know that's steep but that's what they're worth to me lol, same goes for the rest of the prices. I'm open for negotiations.

Well. That was painful. I'll add pics tomorrow when they're is better lighting. Thanks for the look, and special thanks to those who may purchase, I really can't bear the thought of them ending in some 20 ga because I had to give them to some local place and some inexperienced or just ignorant person picks them up.

Sent from my XT1080 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

BuffaloPolypteridae

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2013
Buffalo
Thanks yeah they're why I keep fish haha and have a more advanced interest in ancient freshwater fish like them.. At least I get to keep my teugs and endlis. If I have to I'll keep my Weeksii and buettokoferri because they're relatively small yet too. It won't be so bad but I've had the wolf and ornate for 3 years now, the ornate I got as a tiny thing. A worker at a local pet shop had hers spawn on her and she saved like 20 and since she knew I wanted one gave me the biggest most solid one. The wolf is another one I'm close too, I literally pet him haha

Sent from my XT1080 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Vapor315

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2010
Syracuse, NY
Hey are the polys still available?

SePPii

Dovii
MFK Member
May 21, 2011
Chesapeake, OH
Have a pic of the Orino? Don't really want to pay shipping for a$35 fish but may if it's what I am looking for

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store