my loved endlicheri :D

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
NICE!!! how quick did he grow from 3-7 and what's he eatin?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

flowerhornfishman

Piranha
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2013
Malaysia
thaanks man :D not really a fast-grower.. i bought him at 3" on 9th December 2013 :) only 4" in 9months.. maybe it's because i mixed him with my midas and red devils fries.. i tried sinking pellets didnt work.. so i moved to earthworms.. it's quiet hard to feed him when my cichlids snatch it before my endli.. now ive separated my endli with my cichlids.. he's alone now in his tank :) now i feed him daily without any problems :) and yeahh.. he's incredibly healthy :D he ate a tilapia fry once and sumtimes i feed him ghost shrimps as a treat :)

dmcskoolkid

Aimara
MFK Member
Aug 25, 2010
MD
I feed mine massivore and krill bloodworms and brine shrimp. I'm sure it's the krill but I know the massivore helps a lot. I had to slow down because I got my 6.5" in late July and he was not even 3".

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Vapor315

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2010
Syracuse, NY
Massivore or another pellet high in protein I doubt the krill would be anymore significant over the pellet but should help with color. A varied diet is always the best with a pellet staple so try night crawlers, krill, blood worm cubes, market shrimp, and cut up fish he should grow a lot faster being by himself.

flowerhornfishman

Piranha
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2013
Malaysia
it's about 70km from my place to get a massivore xD tht's the problem guys, it's hard for me to get him the right food.. tht's the best i can get.. eventhough he's not a fast grower but at least he's growing.. maybe a few yrs frm now he would reach tht 18" mark.. (fingers-crossed) :D and he doesnt want to eat pellets guys.. maybe he will if the pellets are alive haha xD

flowerhornfishman

Piranha
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2013
Malaysia
Massivore or another pellet high in protein I doubt the krill would be anymore significant over the pellet but should help with color. A varied diet is always the best with a pellet staple so try night crawlers, krill, blood worm cubes, market shrimp, and cut up fish he should grow a lot faster being by himself.
btw how do u get to feed him nightcrawlers.. i mean like arent nightcrawlers suppose to float.. or polys suppose to eat it below the water surface? how do u guys sink it? haha
bloodworms, market shrimp and fish is too much to spend just to feed him.. it's possible but i cant afford tht much every week..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store