Widebar Update - Long overdue

lymiq

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 14, 2006
virginia
As some have noticed, it has been awhile since my last pix update. Few things (fish wise) changed over the past few years. However, the monster cast remains more or less the same. This monster head to tail 17", bar measured 3" at the top. She's more gold orange color as in dark environment as shown in pictures. During the day when the room is bright, the color changed to bright yellow. Enjoy.

DSC_0790.JPG

DSC_0796.JPG

DSC_0798.JPG

DSC_0804.JPG

DSC_0806.JPG

DSC_0807.JPG

DSC_0808.JPG

DSC_0810.JPG

DSC_0811.JPG

DSC_0813.JPG

lymiq

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 14, 2006
virginia
Awesome shots! What a great ST. Glad you broke out the camera finally. I like how you added the other threads aswell.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Thanks. I think the datnoids are one of the few that like to pose. They are definitely not camera shy making my job easier.
BTW, good to hear you're back in the dat game =)

lymiq

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 14, 2006
virginia
What a great looking tiger! Diggin that darker gold base and of course those fat bars. Full necklace to boot, very nice
Thanks. The lights were on for several hours prior to the pictures. Had they've not been, the color on the dat would have been a too dark.
Do you experience that with your widebar?

lymiq

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 14, 2006
virginia
tank lights are usually off in consideration of other tank mates ... I imagine in the wild dats also prefer darker environment as they like hiding behind structures

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store