Going to miss #2 RE2PECT

johnny potatoes

Aimara
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2010
Dewey
One of the best ever. And as great of a player he is, he's even a better person.

Sent from my SM-G900P using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
With all the scandel in sports, he is a bright spot kids can still aspire to. I saw the sign the other da that said "don't be sad it's over be glad it happended." He maybe one of the last players that starts and ends his carrrier with the same team. He solidified his place amonge the all time Yankee greats, Ruth, Gerig, DiMaggio, Mantel and now Jeter. He earned is place. See ya around Capt.

bassguy

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 10, 2010
Limbo
With all the scandel in sports, he is a bright spot kids can still aspire to. I saw the sign the other da that said "don't be sad it's over be glad it happended." He maybe one of the last players that starts and ends his carrrier with the same team. He solidified his place amonge the all time Yankee greats, Ruth, Gerig, DiMaggio, Mantel and now Jeter. He earned is place. See ya around Capt.
Seen that sign too and loved it. All the years I coached baseball he was a great example to the kids for me. Now they'll know the name but won't really know what I'm talking about. Who's the new ambassador of baseball??

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Dont bother me one bit. Superstars decline, really rapidly. no one can hide that hes been a below average player for the past half decade. Looking forward to the Yankees improving in the position

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store