Bronze Tier wednesday13, Notable Academic

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
For October End of the Month voting:

Wednesday13 has several well documented threads showing his attempts to push the boundaries of the fishkeeping hobby by building large new tanks and coming up with unique types of DIY filtration for said tanks. Through his due diligence in chronicling his own attempts in the hobby combined with his over the top willingness to help others in their endeavors, wednesday13 is nominated as a Notable Academic.

fuzzlebug

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2014
scotland
Agreed. Iv not been on here long and I'm still an amateur at best, but through all my research he keeps popping up with great info, tips and advice. He even takes the time to reply to any questions we noobs may have. When it comes to diy tanks, I use a lot of his threads as a reference as he knows his stuff...and he keeps us all in awe of his monster tanks and fish. A true mfk'r if I ever saw one.

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
I give two votes for that award. Good work.

Sent from the Monster Fish Keeping App

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
He gets my vote also , I've seen some solid advise on plenty of threads from Wednesday well deserved award :thumbup::)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
For October End of the Month voting:

Wednesday13 has several well documented threads showing his attempts to push the boundaries of the fishkeeping hobby by building large new tanks and coming up with unique types of DIY filtration for said tanks. Through his due diligence in chronicling his own attempts in the hobby combined with his over the top willingness to help others in their endeavors, wednesday13 is nominated as a Notable Contributor.
Links or it never happened. ;)

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
I think plenty of links are available. Do we need to include links? If so I can add many to this thread. One of my favorite and one that I read again last night was the weldon 40-42 thread. Greet information given and overall a great thread started to help all the acrylic tank people. The 3000 gallon tank setup is a great one as well. Showing it's not all done in a day when building and setting up a large system with others already going. His salt water information is good as well showing his sharks and information about them and other salt/reef fish. Catfish knowledge second to none especially with the tsn line and wels catfish line.

Sent from the Monster Fish Keeping App

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Another well deserved award Wednesday nice one :thumbup::beer::D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store