Fish need rescued!

RLaff614

Feeder Fish
Sep 28, 2014
Columbus, Ohio
Long story short, my sisters ex had a Tiger Oscar, a Pleco, and a firemouth all crammed in a 38 gallon tank. They split and he left the tank with her. Unfortunately, i don't have a suitable tank for these guys right now. The oscar is about 8 inches, the Pleco at least 12, and the firemouth is 3-4. They are all in pretty good health and their color is returning since they have been in my care. They are free to anyone that has a suitable tank to hold them, be it 1, or all. I am in the Columbus, Ohio area and willing to work out a meeting arrangement to find these guys a good home.

Binge

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 12, 2014
Ohio
Hi I can see if the Oscar will get along with my dempsy in my 125g I know some people get away with that combo. Send me a PM I live in Columbus on the south west side ay be able to take the pleco as well.

SePPii

Dovii
MFK Member
May 21, 2011
Chesapeake, OH
Would have take them if you posted this last Wednesday when I was up there

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Binge

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 12, 2014
Ohio
if he gets back to me I will definitely take the oscar. Wife gave me the ok on an upgrade in about a year so I can do the pleco as well. will hafto pass on the red devil 2 SA cichlids is enough for my tank I think.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store